Thursday, October 26, 2017

You are so vain...and mentally ill

It is all about you

You play out your drama (lies) for anyone who will listen

especially new audiences, like a lawyer

or the new woman...

who don't know any better...yet

you think you have control

you think you are hurting me

you think you are slowing me down

you think...but...you have overthought

and thus failed

you think you are normal

long-suffering

so understanding

willing and able

fixed, cured, okay

but

you are the

sickest, meanest fucker

I have ever met

so...grateful you showed me who you really are

so I could quickly get away from you

so...grateful I spotted and survived your machinations and your CRAZINESS

so...sorry for the next one

but glad, glad, glad for me

to be out, free, healing



"Done" by The Band Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!