Monday, April 9, 2012

Tranny vision

I'm a girl. Yes, I am.
See my nails and boobs?
Don't be telling me I have a beard shadow,
girlfriend, after all those hours I spent
shaving and putting on my face.
Ooooh - check out these kicky sandals.
Do you know how hard it is to find
size thirteen women's shoes that
aren't butt ugly?
What do you mean, blue eyeshadow
is so seventies? I think it really brings
out my eyes.
I just love wearing hose and heels
and the silky feeling of lingerie on
my waxed legs. Don't you like it too?
What? I don't understand why you
think that June Cleaver went out with
the fifties -she's my hero and what a
woman she was! Nobody could
wear a girdle like that lady and
believe me, I'm trying.
I'm so proud my panties and bra
match, I could just burst my pretty
little dress. Well, it isn't that little,
I guess;
I believe I'm doing well at
disguising this disgusting
quarterback build with shoulder
pads, aren't I?
What do you mean I'm not fooling
anyone?
I tell you, I'm a woman,
all woman, and I've felt this way
since I was four years old.
Why can't you accept me
as I am? I'm not a guy!

(Posted for NaPo Day 9, "Pick a character to inhabit", 4/9/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!