Monday, October 17, 2011

Just you wait...

Image credit













I'll pray for you.
Our God is an awesome God.
Jesus loves you.
My God is bigger than your problem.
God either is or He isn't.
No God, no peace
Know God, know peace.
You had better get right with God now
before it's too late.

My head swirls with the
constant input from everyone
else's conception of a
Higher Power.
What about my perception?
I'm weary of hearing what
everyone else thinks
He is or isn't.
What matters is
my relationship to
Him.
And what or who I am
based on what I do or do not
believe.
I am allowed to 
find that, form that, believe that.
Shouldn't I?
So many questions....
(Posted for Poetry Pantry #71, 10/17/11)

2 comments:

  1. And what or who I am
    based on what I do or do not
    believe.
    I am allowed to
    find that, form that, believe that.
    Shouldn't I?

    Absolutely, or else where is free will?

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!